Black Forest is a private electric infrastructure investment and development firm with a focus on transmission, storage, and efficiency. Our cornerstone principles include:
- Maximizing the use of existing assets and infrastructure;
- Creating innovative partnerships with existing entities;
- Minimizing impacts to environmental and other valuable resources;
- Developing multi-purpose projects with broad stakeholder benefits; and
- Maintaining long-term involvement in projects from origination through financing and management.
The firm originated and is the manager of the Southline Transmission Project.
For more information, please visit southlinetransmissionproject.com.